Mindfulness Space offers mindfulness-based workplace stress reduction workshops in Montreal and Ottawa.
Mindfulness training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is mindfulness-based workplace stress reduction?
Mindfulness-based workplace stress reduction workshops are taught in an experiential manner. Participants learn practical mindfulness techniques that reduce levels of stress and anxiety. Mindfulness training helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling, while increasing general wellbeing in the workplace.
Workplace stress reduction workshops teach participants how to:
- Reduce levels of stress and anxiety
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
Mindfulness-based workplace stress reduction training is offered as one or two-hour workshop.