Mindfulness training for staff development can help employees become more focused and productive and better manage stress and difficult emotions.
Mindfulness Space offers mindfulness training workshops and courses for staff development in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto.
Mindfulness training for your staff will teach them practical skills and techniques to help them navigate workplace stress and bolster emotional resilience. By teaching employees to be mindful of their thoughts and feelings, they are better prepared to handle challenging workplace situations.
Mindfulness training teaches employees how to:
- Reduce levels of stress and anxiety
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Strengthen emotional resilience
- Reduce emotional reactivity
How can mindfulness training help teams who depend on each other?
A well-performing team lifts other teams. A focused and relaxed approach to challenges is contagious. Employees often look to other teams for how they are dealing with change.
Mindfulness training teaches teams to:
- Build resilience during workplace change and restructuring
- Become clearer communicators through active listening
- Make rational decisions as a team
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
How do workplaces benefit from mindfulness training for employees?
A successful workplace is one in which the culture remains stable despite inevitable changes and challenging circumstances.
Mindfulness training helps employees to:
- Foster a supportive environment
- Use their skills to help themselves and others deal with stress
- Gain perspective on challenges
- Feel more connected with their colleagues
Mindfulness-based staff development training is offered as one or two-hour workshops.
For more information on how mindfulness training can help your organisation, call (514) 360-7205 or contact us.