MCP, BA(Phil), PACFA
Paul Jozsef is the director and principal mindfulness trainer at Mindfulness Space. With over a decade of involvement with mindfulness and meditation practices, Paul started Mindfulness Space to make mindfulness more accessible for workplaces, community groups, sport clubs and schools.
Paul is also a practising counsellor. He is a member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
(CCPA). He holds a Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy and a Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy). Paul wrote his master’s thesis on the use of mindfulness in psychotherapy.
In his counselling practice, Paul specializes in wellbeing and mental health, specifically helping people manage anxiety, depression and workplace stress.
Paul offers the following mindfulness training services through Mindfulness Space:
- One or two-hours workshops
- One-on-one mindfulness-based counselling
Benefits of working with Paul include:
- A safe learning environment
- Pragmatic, compassionate feedback
- Stress reduction
- Greater connectedness with family, work and the community
- Support for emotional regulation and resilience
- Improved focus and concentration
- Encouragement of empathy, compassion and sense of community
- Improvement of general wellbeing